woensdag 23 april 2008

It's make-up day!

Hey there,

Well, I decided I'll continue my blog in English! Hopefully I know all the words I wanna say hehe. And if I don't, I'll ask http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/ for help :) Oh I love that site.

I know this is supposed to be a fashion-blog, but it's my blog so I decide what I'm gonna write everyday ghehe. :P And today is that something about: eye make-up!
Yesterday I made some pictures:


By the first one I used pink Maybelline matte mousse eyecolor and a really nice blue-with-gold-sparkles eyeshadow from Bourjois. And ofcourse some mascara ^^
By the second one I.. well, I just painted my half face gold haha! I had 4 eyeshadows, in one little box, but it fell on the ground and they were totally broken. So I just put it on my face with my fingers, and it was so much fun xD You should really try sometime haha.

Tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam with my school class! I'm so looking forward to it, I love school trips! And especially schooltrips to A'dam :)

With love x

3 opmerkingen:

Benedicte zei

Nice makeup, it's so fun to see the difference

Cupcake zei

Dan zal ik ook maar in het engels reageren: Haha the golden face looks really funny:) And the first picture is nice, too!

runway today zei

wauw mooie make-up!