zaterdag 28 juni 2008

Prom dress.

I guess you guys have never seen my vintage prom dress. Or maybe you have, but whatever. I made some extra photos of it!
The first two pictures I made yesterday :) The third photo is the oldest, and wow, I'm really pale there!



I bought it half a year ago in Amsterdam, by Laura Dols (wonderfull vintage shop, if you ever visit Amsterdam; go there!) First I thought it was way too big, but it fits perfectly and I felt really nice in it so we bought it haha.

Loves,

8 opmerkingen:

Leanne zei

Wauw die is mooooi!
Ik ga deze vakantie naar A'dam, meteen maar even bij Laura Dols kijken of er nog meer mooie jurken zijn :)

HeyBigTrender zei

thank you! that dress looks really cool, i can't belive its vintage :):)

Jay zei

ah that dress is very pretty

Rachel zei

Wauw, die is zeker mooi!

Marthe Sofie zei

Oh my holy! That dress was perfect! I don't have words, seriously.

B zei

Ooooooooh, awesome awesome awesome. Awesomeness deluxe. Gimme gimme gimme.

Arnhems Meisje zei

Wow! Hot mama!!!

Meloentje zei

O my gosh! I love it!
Ik heb volgende week gala en wou dat ik zo'n jurk had haha! ^^
Je hebt een leuke stijl!