vrijdag 27 juni 2008

Tagged!

I'm tagged by Hanne from http://ceriserouge.blogspot.com/! :)

The Rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Alphabeat - Go-go
2. Fiction Plane - drink
3. Duffy - Stepping stone
4. Coldplay - fix you
5. Foo Fighters - stranger things have happened
6. Paramore - Let the flames begin
7. Voicst - second blow


Oh it was really hard to pick just 7 songs, I love so much other songs! But in this musicans/bands I am really into right now! :)
I'm sorry, but I'm not tagging other people. I think the most people I know already have been tagged. :P

Loves,

1 opmerking:

barbaraaa zei

heeerlijk die artiesten <33!