dinsdag 19 augustus 2008

outfit and hair.



First about the photo;
I had like a really good-hairday haha, so I tried some new coupes. this one is the only one that turned out well :P I like it when my hair has a bit curls, well not really curls but more like waves :)

And this is the outfit I wore a few days ago :)
Oh btw, today was my first schoolday! I was too late (oohh that's typical me) but I didn't miss anything so that's okay. I like my class, I'm still have the same subjects as my friends so that's really nice!

Loves,
Like my new banner? ^^ I thought it was time for something new, something more simple so I made this one.

4 opmerkingen:

Heybigtrender zei

love your hair and your outfit!! and your new banner looks sweeeet.

crash division zei

Nice scarf!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE zei

sweet banner! youve gorge thick hair
x
marian

smurfkuh zei

dat tasje is leuk!!
ik kom ook altijd te laat op school.. morgen eerste dag.. -__-