woensdag 17 september 2008

I want I want I want..

this!

1. Black heels with laces;
topshop
2. Black gladiator heels (something like this);
topshop
3. A long black or grey cardigan;
H&M
4. this dress <3>
H&M

5. money to buy it all xD

Allrighty, I'm gonna order the first heels with laces :D the other ones I want too, but my mother think I don't need sandals in the winter. Yes I do! I can wear them with tights, right? And I don't care I'm cold when I look beautiful haha.
But she have the money and I don't, sooo I guess she wins.
The long cardigan is sold out in my size, too bad :( And the dress! ooh that dress! I tried it on in the shop, and it suited! but I didn't buy it 'cause I was afraid it was a bit too.. chic for school, that I looked like a housekeeper haha xD But now I just really want it, but I still haven't got money aaand in the online shop it's also sold out in my size. Nooo! Maybe it's still in the shop here in the city. But I can't buy it 'cause I'm just totally BROKE. And I have to save money because we're going to Amsterdam in the fall-break.
Ahh, the frustration!

Oh! What I dó get is a wetlook legging/leather legging. Yay.
I ordered it by the H&M quite a long time ago, but it was out of stock so it will be mine at the end of october. Can't wait!

Loves,



5 opmerkingen:

AGNETHE zei

I loved the long grey cardigan!

Leanne zei

I like everything except for the gladiator heels ;)

Dream on zei

oeew die hakken!

Shoshi zei

Wow wow I love both pairs of shoes! Nice blog by the way :) Exchange links?

Rachel zei

die schoenen van topshop! Zucht. Ik wil ook nog zo'n nep leren/wetlook legging...