zondag 19 oktober 2008

Wreck this journal.


"For anyone who has had trouble starting, keeping, or finishing a journal comes this illustrated book that features a subversive collection of prompts, asking readers to muster up their best mistake- and mess-making abilities. "

Oh my, isn't this the greatest thing ever? :D It's just a genious idea, I really want one! <3

Some pictures (these are not mine):




hahaha I think it would be so funny to make one!
For more information; http://www.wreckthisjournal.com/

Loves,



3 opmerkingen:

Tara Diane zei

Hi Darling, I found your blog from stylemob :).

That's a great idea! I'm so terrible at filling up my notebooks. I bought a set of three, got 5 pages into the first one and ran out of fun things to do.

Anne zei

Ik hoop dat je je reacties leest :p
Ik heb je blog van fashiobelife, supergaaaaaaaaaaf..
enne, een vraagje waar heb je die oranje schoenen vandaan? want volgens mij heb ik die ook of heb ik die laatst weggedaan? :p
groetjes anne_verbakel@hotmail.com

Dorien zei

Hoi,
ik kan nergens een e-mail adres vinden, dus laat ik maar een reactie achter :) .
Ik heb zelf een eigen website, www.fashion-freaks.be. Waarop een stukje 'Show your style' staat. Ik vroeg me af of je daar misschien aan mee wilde doen? Ik vind je stijl namelijk súper leuk!
Kan je me daarom misschien even mailen? Mijn adres is info@fashion-freaks.be.
Groetjes, Dorien