zaterdag 13 december 2008

Answer time part 2.


What is your favourite movie and why?
Hmm I don't have one fav. Oh yeah I think I have: Hairspray! whoeh I love the songs, and the dances and everything :) I'm really into musicalmovie's, High School Musical (yeah how childish) is also nice. And of course all the romantic comedy's and girly movie's (Mean girls etc).

Can you please update more often? Haha, yes I wish I could. But sometimes I think: allright, whát can I write.. maybe you can say what you like to read and see!

do u have an email to contact you with? to chat, anyway?
Well, I have a hotmail account, but I'm afraid that when I put in on my blog, I'm gonna get sooo much spam. But I'll send you a message with my email, if you want :)

how many languages do u speak, and how well/fluently?
On school I have: Dutch, English, French and Latin. Last year I also had old Greek and German. Of course I speak Dutch fluently, English I can speak well (don't know how fluently hehe), French I can understand and speak a little, but certainly not fluently and Latin you just can´t speak haha. I do understand German too, and speak it a bit, but I didn´t like the language so I quitted it this schoolyear. And old Greek: horrible. hated it :P
what camera do you use,is it recommended for begginging photographers? and how long have you been interested in photography?
I use a Canon EOS 450D with a 18-55 mm lens. I love it! It's my first DSLR, but very nice to work with. But it's expensive so I don't know if I would have bought it if I didn't photograph so much. For this camera, I had a Samsung NV10, also really nice, small and black :D
Since 2 years I'm interested in photography. Well, I loved it before, but since then I really began photographing. I got that Samsung when I turned 14 (In 3 months I'm 16 now).



where did you learn to be such a good photog? (ive seen your deviant art! gorgeous!)
Aw thanks girl! I didn't learn it somewhere haha, I just tried everything, toke A LOT of pictures, and practiced, practiced, practiced ^^

Where do you get inspiration for your photo's?
Sometimes I just see something and I think: YES, that's it! But I also browse deviantart a lot, there are wonderfull photographs there <3 style="font-weight: bold;">How do you edit your photo's?
I use Photoshop CS3. and I recommend to download it, instead of buying it, 'cause it's SUPER expensive haha. (oh oh how illegal..) and I mainly use selective coloring, sharpening, curves and desaturate ^^

et voilà! All the questions are answered, it were a lot of questions haha. Really cool :D

1 opmerking:

Heybigtrender zei

450D?! awesome! i just bought the same one yesterday, and its amazing (here its called the rebel XSi, but same thing)and i love it already! i also bought the 75-300 lens because iwas on sale for a hunded dollars with the kit! :):)