dinsdag 10 februari 2009

Ugly creations part II

For more disgusting bags/shoes/clothes see part 1.


Hahaha I can only laugh at these shoes. It reminds me of a donkey, in a strange way. They're probably one of the most ugly shoes I've ever seen xD



And then this jumpsuit-thing. Well, I don't like long jumpsuits, if I would wear a jumpsuit, it would be a short and cute one.. But this one is obvious NOT cute en NOT short. And the fabric! and those ruffles at the top! it's horrible.



Leather can be nice, a jacket can be nice, fringles can be nice. But these facts will never make this jacket nice. It's so.. cowboy-ish and ugly. bleh.


Well, let be honest, they aren't uglier than the first shoes. But they aren't pretty either! They're quite.. ehh, awful. Who would ever wear this? And besides that, it isn't practical. Why would you want sneakers with heels? Heels are made to be pretty, feminine and uncomfortable , sneakers are made to be comfortabel and nót very feminine, so WHY would you mix those two things? It's just not a good idea, people! (perhaps for a Stiletto Run contestant they would be useful, although I question who want to be seen with these shoes in public.)



woooh sequins-overload. If you want to sparkle and be seen, choose this dress. I guess it is quite a head-turner. But really béautiful.. no.



Raaarwh, this coat is very wild. And very ugly too. I'm not a huge fan of animal-prints, but it can be nice, just a little animal-touch to your outfit. This is just too much animal for one coat.. and it's so BIG! you would totally drown in it. And it's very cheap-looking too.



haha hope you enjoyed it! I save everything ugly I see on the internet (And then I mean clothes and accessories, not something like.. this)
so once in a few months I will upload another "ugly creations".
Keep laughing!

Loves,
Marjolein



3 opmerkingen:

Mirthe zei

Oeh:|
Lelijk.
Hahahaha, die eerste schoen vind ik echt het aller lelijkst:P

Christina zei

great choices xDD

LITTLE J zei

Both pairs of shoes scare me :|