zondag 5 april 2009

Tagged!

I've been tagged by MDStyling.nl and Blond barbie and The great book of fairytales

Rules
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
(because I am tagged by two people, I just made a mix of the questions xD)
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people

The questions
What is your current obsession? Chocolate, oh well, actually that's my eternal obsession. Hmm current obsession.. obvious sunglasses?

What is your weirdest obsession? I collect all the different Euro coins, from all the EU-countries.

What is your favorite photo of yourself and what's the story behind it?
Hmm I just found this photo again, it was with Sinterklaas-evening, and I just got a new purse :D I like it because it's so happy!


What are you wearing today? black gladiator sandals, grey tights, crème dress with lace.

Why is today special? Because it's sunnyyy :D

What would you like to learn to do? Sewing my own clothes, dancing ballet.

What’s for dinner today? Hmm no idea, I saw my mother with meat and French beans, so probably something with that.

What’s the last thing you bought? 2 pairs of sandals :)

What are you listening to right now? Katy Perry ^^

What is your favorite weather? A sunny day, 20/25 degrees Celcius, with a light breeze :)

What is on your bedside table? 3 books, a pen, a picture postcard and bit of paper.

What is your most challenging goal right now? To pass this schoolyear. After a semester, I switched from the nature-subjects (natural sciences, chemistry, biology and maths B) to history, geography, economics and maths A, so I have to catch up with those subjects. It's a lot of work but I hooope I'm gonna make it.

What do you think about the person who tagged you? MDstyling has a nice blog, and a great style! I love her Topshop bodycon dress :)
Blond Barbie is also a nice blog, and I'm so jealous of her that she's going to NY!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Ohh that's a difficult one. I'm dreaming to go to Paris, New York city and London someday, so if I've seen those 3 cities, I'll choose haha.

Favorite vacation spot? Le gibanel in la France. Great camping, a lot of teenagers, love it.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? The perfect tan jazz shoes. I saw them on Topshop.com, but they were sold out in my size :(

What would you like to get rid of? my dark-blond hair. I want light, sparkly blond hair!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Paris, NY or London!

Which language do you want to learn? Fluently French, and I also like Italien.

What is your must have at the moment? the topshop jazz shoes :( Oh no, tickets for Rock Werchter, because it's SOLD OUT. argh so frustrating :(

Who do you want to meet in person:
A lot of people that I know from forums and blogs :)

If you were going on a long trip tomorrow (you don't know where you're going to) which 10 things out of your wardrobe would you take with you? Black cardigan, black low allstars, black long sleeve, black and white topshop dress, oversized warm grey H&M cardigan, black gladiator sandals, oversized white shirt, grey acid wash topshop jeans, tight H&M skirt and chanel lookalike bag.

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? my vintage prom dress, I LOVE it.

What is your dream job? working at a fashion magazine for teenagers (something like Cosmogirl or Ellegirl), photographer, stylist, or doing something with Photoshop.

What did you dream of last night: Something really weird.. I remember something about we suddenly had two gyms in our school, and there was a volleybal match, and the television filmed it. and then I saw a mix between Renée from Fashionfillers.com and a boy I know, some sort of drag-queen (I told you it was weird :P) and he/she walked away very feminine, and then I told a friend of mine I followed her blog for quite a long time now.
hahaha I'm so stupid xD

I'm tagging:

- Julie

- Rae
- daftdaisies
- Joni
- Nina
- Renée
- a part of fashion
- Ketshi

1 opmerking:

Joni zei

Thanks for the tag! Heb 'm meteen gepost, haha :p Deze was echt leuk!