maandag 22 juni 2009

No repeating for me.

Yeah! After a weekend partying and not updating (sorry guys), I finally got my grades back today. They were not good, but I'm going to the 11th grade so I'm really happy!
Wednesday or thursday I have my last test (a repeat) and then it's only hand in my books and get my schoolreport and then: SUMMER.
Rockwerchter/Italy/sun/sea/beach/music aaah can't wait.

Well beside this, I don't have something to tell you =') Oh one thing: I discovered this great band yesterday. Love them!

Again and again (sorry about the stupid sims video, but this was the only one I was able to put on my blog)


I'm a broken heart


La la la


Love!

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

even ter info: 5th grade is het vijfde leerjaar op de lagere school (ik weet niet hoe dat in Nederland met die groepen zit) :p als je naar het 5de op het middelbaar gaat is het 11th grade.

Zelia zei

yeah rockwerchter! ga er ook heen!

Siku zei

aah ik wil ook naar Rock Werchter <333