dinsdag 22 september 2009

A little touch of pink and red.


Ordered this at Dorothy Perkins today. They have a load of things with discount now; click and see for yourself.
Furthermore, I have a little message to some people who visit my blog without any reason:

Dear haters,
I see no logic in you visiting my blog. You obviously hate me. You hate my blog. And well, I think you hate everything that has something to do with me, actually.
Posting stupid comments under the name 'anonymous' is not good for your karma! Don't say I didn't warn you!
[sarcasm]Please, I beg you, pleaaase go away. I'm getting sooo depressive.
And you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe I really am arrogant. Maybe I really have a ugly boy-face :( I'm sure everyone hates me. Excuse me, I'm gonna cry my eyes out now and wish I was never born. Boehoehoe.
[/sarcasm]

But first; get the hell outta here :D

Love,
Marjolein, your favourite blogger of all time

8 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Mooi rokje! Jammer dat rood mij niet zo staat. En wat triest van die haters.. Levenloze mensen zeg. Denk je dat je ze IRL kent of niet?

Suzanne zei

gaaf!

Mirthe zei

wtf, ik wist helemaal niet dat er van die rare mensen op je blog kwamen?
Je bent leuk en hebt helemaal geen boy-ish face!

Pien zei

Weetje, laat ze praten! Je blog is hartsikke leuk en gewoon niets van aantrekken.
Het rokje is supercute!

Anoniem zei

Ontzettend leuke blog en ontzettend leuk meisje ook :)
X.

Adriii zei

why don'T you just enable anonymus comments?
you dress waaaaay prettier than an ugly boy,by the way!:]

Fashion Pix zei

Wat een schattige bestelling, het rokje is zo cute! Heb je hem al binnen, hoe valt ie?

En idd, niks van aantrekken! Je blog is erg leuk.

Anne-Catherine zei

WAUW je blog is supercool! Ik heb een vraagje, hoe maak je zo'n fotocollage als jij bovenaan je blog hebt? Ik ben beetje nieuw bij blogger:) Liefs