zondag 13 september 2009

model for one day.

hey!
So yesterday I was in Limburg. There was a party to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the company my father works for. There was a fashion show, with designs of Tilly Zegers. She makes beautiful costums, with rich fabrics and glitters all over. Very unique. My sister, brother and I were some of the models haha.



Unfortunately my other - little - camera got lost, and now I don't have any pictures my father made while we were walking down the runway. But I hope I'll find my camera back and then I'll show the pics to you.
After the whole modelling thing, we went to our Bed & Breakfast to wash off all the theatre make-up (ahh I hate theatre make-up, always a pancake face) and get ready for the party. I only took one dress with me, so I didn't need to change outfits. My parents did, so in the meantime I took some photographs in the bathroom mirror (ahh don't you love the greenish light and retro look there?)



And then, finally, my parents were ready to go back to the partehhh. There was tasty food, free drinks and icecreams, two bands and alot of people. it was nice :D



During the pauzes in between the fashion shows, I also made a painting haha. It's not finished yet, so I'll show you pics later.

Hope you had (and still have) a nice weekend!
xoxo

4 opmerkingen:

Suzanne zei

ziet er leuk uit!

lovert zei

haha wat leuk! ben benieuwd naar je foto's op de catwalk:)

Liset zei

Leuke foto's en gaaf dat je model mocht zijn!

Freya zei

You're hilarious ^^
Geweldig verslag!