maandag 26 oktober 2009

I'm talking 'bout trying on all our clothes



sorry for not updating a few days. The test-week is coming up, I have to finish two drawings, I have to write a story about important people in the 17th century (20 pages O__o) and I have to learn to play guitar because we have to play and sing with music at school.

i'm gonna die.

This outfit I wore on last tuesday, in Amsterdam. ahh I love amsterdam so much. Those houses are fantastic, want to live there when I'm older haha.

take care!

9 opmerkingen:

Angelina zei

Leuk outfitje! En lekker geshopt zie ik, ben benieuwd wat je allemaal gekocht hebt. ;) Wat voor een opleiding doe jij eigenlijk?

Glamour Bbey. zei

Ben benieuwd naar je aankoopjes! Leuke outfit xx

Nikki zei

Nice picture! :)

Succes met je toetsen!

Mirthe zei

Leuk jurkje:)

Suzanne zei

oh ik houd toch zo van dat jurkje :)
xx

Liset zei

Super jurkje! Staat je heel goed

Zhcsyra hp zei

i completly love this style.
je adore ur awesome floral dress and cool ur black leather jacket .<333

Judith zei

cute cute cute! :D

Tsca zei

Leuk jurkje en mooi met dat vestje :)