woensdag 7 oktober 2009

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick.



I had a great evening! I love the 'night portrait'-function on my camera, it makes everything so pretty.

Oh just a little important message to everyone: I often notice you guys ask me things, commenting on old updates. I can see these comments, but somehow I can't see on which post it is commented, so I can't answer it.
So if you have a question, please write it down by my newest update, with a link to the old update or something, and I would love to get back to you with an answer!
love!

4 opmerkingen:

delina. zei

wauw leuke foto's meid, mooie blog ook had je nog niet eerder gezien xx

Zhcsyra hp zei

whooa,.these pictrs are awesome :))

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY zei

Haha! Leuke foto's meis!
En je blog ziet er echt ontzettend goed uit!!!

Mirthe zei

oeh cool! volgens mij heeft mijn camera die stand ook;)