maandag 16 november 2009

Waking up in vegas









In two weeks I have a Las Vegas party. Since I'm in the party committee, we have to organize it and dress up properly. Vegas baby!
I was thinking... glitters, colors, sequins, shiny. But I haven't made my mind up about the outfit. A dress or a skirt with a body? Or something else?
I always love this party, it's only for the freshmen, and they're al so childish and cute. + you can wear whatever you like, it doesn't matter if you look over the top or weird, because you're 4 years older and they think you're cool anyway.
Above I've posted some inspiration, and ofcourse Katy perry's Waking up in vegas music video (remix)

It's a expensive month with all the Sinterklaas gifts, so I don't want to spend too much mony. Any ideas?

7 opmerkingen:

FashionLikes zei

Je kunt misschien ook iets doen met grote veren in verschillende kleuren? Ik weet niet of dit echt á la Vegas is, maar ik moest er even aan denken..;)

Succes met je outfit!
X,
Fashionlikes

Suzanne zei

geweldige foto's! vooral de eerste, en die met die discobal :)

Mirthe zei

Heeeeel cool! Heb je zelf niets? Volgens mij wel toch?:)

vintagedress zei

mooooie foto's, marjolein! :D

beitjuh zei

ik zou voor goud en rood gaan en dan een zwarte hotpants ofzo met een goud glittertopje en dan rode extra's

Chasing Cherries zei

Awesome pictures!! I love sequins!

Mauranne G. zei

I love it, en ik hoop dat je iets leuks erbij vindt!!
xx