zondag 1 november 2009

You keep checking me out



Aaah, look what I got from my boss? A book week 2010-tee. Yeah. The 75th book week is from 10 till 20 march 2010, and I already got a promotion tee! Totally awesome.
Did I already mention I love my job? (for the new readers; I work at a bookstore)

Oh, if you want to listen to Alphabeat's new album, click here; ALPHABEAT
It's very different than their first album, but hmm I like it. But I think This is Alphabeat will stay my big love.

Have a lovely sunday!

5 opmerkingen:

Anika zei

Love that first pic, so rockstar.

And love the outfit!

Have a great week...

Pien zei

NICE! :)

Marjolein zei

Superleuk! :D Ik zou ook wel in een boekenwinkel willen werken haha ;)

Dylana zei

Love your jacket!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Judith zei

Schattig!