dinsdag 12 januari 2010

The lord of the rings has a moustache.



pff tough week.. my grandfather passed away last week, so the last couple of days were all about being together with the family, grieving, and trying to realize someone you loved isn't alive anymore. Yesterday we had the cremation, which was absolutely beautiful. I can give it a little place in my heart now we had the cremation, it's done now. It's beautifully done.
And after crying for days I keep smiling now, 'cause I know that's the way my grandfather wanted it.

Bought 3 new rings today, you can't see them very clearly, but they're pretty <3
All the rings are from H&M!

6 opmerkingen:

Iris! zei

Sinds wanneer heb jij bruine ogen hehe? en ik ben blij dat het alweer wat beter gaat enzo... ;)

Suzanne zei

haha, gave foto die laatste!

Sarah zei

Gecondoleerd meid..!
En gave foto's :)

Nikki zei

Heel naar voor je. Maar goede instelling, always look at the bright side of life!

Pien zei

Gecondoleerd, erg naar voor je.

Wel mooie foto's! ;)

Jill zei

gecondoleerd

en hele leuke foto's!

x