zaterdag 27 februari 2010

The future is for discovering.


I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Marleen, Noor, Sarah , Fashion-Vanity and Eva. Thank you so much girls!

So, seven facts about me:
1. I play the piano for almost 6 years now.
2. I love to sneak around people I know and take photographs of them without them noticing. I'm convinced you get the most beautiful pictures that way.
3. When I was younger, I always wanted to have brown eyes, instead of blue eyes. Now I'm older I'm quite happy with my blue ones, haha.
4. I turn 17 in two days, can't wait! I think 1 March is a cool date to be born. Although a friend of mine celebrates his birthday the first of January. That's even cooler!
5. 2 years ago I barely had any male friends and I didn't enjoy being around boys all the time. But things changed and now I love being the only girl in a group xD
6. I like to attract attention, can't help it haha.
7. I hate walking en public with chill/sport trousers on. WHY would you walk around like that? It looks shabby, no one takes you serious while wearing them and.. argh. No. Just don't do it, please.

I'm not going to give it away to other bloggers, because almost everyone got one already xD It seems it's a really populair award haha!

Oh and I'm back from wintersport! It was really nice, but I'm glad to be home again :)

8 opmerkingen:

Jantine zei

Haha, ik ben het met je eens: spontane foto's zijn veeeel leuker! ;)

FashionLikes zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
FashionLikes zei

Gefeliciteerd met je award!

En alvast gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag voor als ik het overmorgen vergeet..;)

X,
Fashionlikes

Kirsten zei

Haha ik ben het met je eens over die shabby kleren :)
En alvast gefeliciteerd!

Jantine zei

Haha, ik ben ook benieuwd! (A)
Aangezien ik niet zo heel veel tijd heb weet ik niet hoe lang het zal duren tot het uiteindelijk echt iets wordt, haha! ;)

Ik wens je al vast een fijne verjaardag! :)

Mirthe zei

Alvast gefeliciteerd:D Leuke antwoorden!

Mylène. zei

Gefeliciteerd met je award! ^^

Rebekka zei

haha ja dat sport-kleren gebeuren vind ik ook heel lelijk!