vrijdag 19 maart 2010

One minute I held the key.



Yesterday's outfit! Tomorrow I have an extremely busy day: first me and my bf are going to Rotterdam reallly early in the morning (like 07:00) to visit the Willem de Kooning Academie, an art academy. Then shop a bit and go back home. When we're home we have to decorate the house, because tomorrow night I'm throwing my birthday party! The theme is: "The Cobrasnake" (Yes Raez, I stole that from you xD). That means everyone has to dress up pretty/cool/weird/fashionable and that I'm there to take photographs of everyone! That night two of my 'internet-friends' (who were also at the meeting) are staying over :D
It's gonna be awesome!

14 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

vanwaar heb je die kousen?

Marjolein zei

H&M! zaten samen in een duopack met een stippenpanty.

Miranda zei

Mooie ketting, veel plezier morgen!

IRIS zei

Leuk gecombineerd! (:
ik heb dat duopack ook, haha

Amber zei

Super mooie outfit!
have fun!
x amber

Glamour Bbey. zei

Leuk hemdje! & veel plezier xx

Judith zei

Erg leuk!

Mylène. zei

superleuk bloesje!
en veel plezier ^^

Suz zei

lief, die ketting met dat strikje :)

Luca zei

Jaa ik heb er zin in ^^ Yeah genoemd op je blog (h)
Ik vertrek overrrr vijf uurtjes!

lovert zei

hele leuke outfit! veel plezier morgen!

celeste zei

echt super mooi, en staat je super!

Merel zei

Leuk! staat je mooi!
xoxo

Jantine zei

Hoe vond je WDKA? Ik wil er graag heen! ;)
XXX