vrijdag 23 juli 2010

Sometimes I just want it to slow down.

Bonjour!

A quick message from la France :) The wifi connection is finally working, so I'm sitting here at the campsite with my father's macbook.
The weather is fantastic here, just sun sun sun, and the campsite is very nice. There are a lot of Dutch people here, so that's cool. I've met a lot of young people, which is so much fun, and every night there is a campfire where we meet eachother.
Tomorrow we're going to a local disco, called Le Moulin, with the 16+ people. Can't wait! I hope it's gonna be nice :)
I wanted to upload some pictures, but that seems impossible. Meh too bad.

I hope you're having a nice time too, where ever you are in the world haha :)

xxxx

3 opmerkingen:

Marloes. zei

veel plezier daar!

Glamour Bbey. zei

Nog veel plezier meid!

Jill. zei

Have fun!!

www.likemydresstonight.blogspot.com