zaterdag 14 augustus 2010

Just one second.


Hey there! I have a few things to say;
1: La mode-rétro has 500 posts! yeahhh. If you're new here and bored: I suggest you're gonna read them all haha.
2: I'm back from Belgium. It was very nice, and I'm quite dead right now. Too much partying hahah. I bought a pretty blouse at Zara, which I'll show you soon.
3: this is today's outfit! Did nothing very special today.. I hang around with friends and drank coffee haha. And I ran into some other friends at the supermarket. Hmm yeah quite a socialize-day xD

10 opmerkingen:

Glamour Bbey. zei

Je blazer is knap!

Marloes. zei

klinkt als een hele gezellige dag!

liefs
thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

Amber zei

vet mooie outfit!
x amber

BLACKPANTHER zei

Super outfit!
Moet nog steeds die panty kope ;p

x,

Jooz. zei

wauw, geweldige outfit! echt heel leuk, een van mijn favorieten! <3
i love it!!!!

Screamyourfeelingsout. zei

Super outfit!
Je blazer is erg mooi!

Liefs, Valerie

Mirthe zei

heeeeeeeeel nice!

Anoniem zei

Leuk outfit! Ben benieuwd naar je blouse.(:

Enne, ligt het aan mij of is je haar een stuk blonder geworden?

Marjolein zei

Ja klopt! Ik had het voor de vakantie al geblondeerd, maar door alle zon is het nog een stuk blonder geworden ^^
thanks :)

L zei

Erg leuke outfit!!!