vrijdag 1 oktober 2010

FOR SALE - Black Allstars size EUR 38




My sweet, sweet father bought these Converse allstars for me while he was visiting some foreign countries, but he bought the wrong size by accident. I totally understand, it's easy to mix up all those UK/EUR/US sizes. Stupid sizes.
Since they're from another country, I can't return them, so I decided to sell them here.
I promised my dad we're gonna do something cool together with the money these shoes bring in, so if you need new allstars: buy them here!

Brand new black Converse All star's OX. EUR 38/UK 5,5/WOMAN 7,5.
You can buy these for €45, (including shipping) I'll ship only inside of the Netherlands.

Please email me if you're interested: lamoderetro@live.nl

2 opmerkingen:

Glamour Bbey. zei

Die zijn super! Jammer genoeg niet mijn maat =(

Nadia zei

niet mijn maat :(