zondag 5 december 2010

I wish I had you in my arms.





Sinterklaas evening with my family was really nice. I've got so many things! :)
Here you can see Fashionology earrings and two rings. I also got tights, a guitar capo and guitar stand, a scrub, a body butter, a fantastic book with fashion illustrations, some facial masks, fake uggs to wear in and around the house, chocolat, an aroma therapy set AND a webcam (which I have yet to receive)
I'm so spoilt! I'm really happy with everything :D

8 opmerkingen:

Dodo zei

KLinkt als super leuke dingen!

Nathalie zei

heel leuk! die ring is ook echt mooi :)

Chiara TheMinette zei

I adooooore the earrings!
xx

Nadia zei

wat een leuke spulletjes!

Maryse zei

Mooie spulletjes! <3
Leuke blog :)

TheTeaHouse zei

Die donkergroene ring is echt prachtig!

Sarah zei

Zooo jij bent lekker verwend! Superleuke dingen gekregen zo te horen :D. En mooie oorbellen, en die strik ring is cute!

Suz zei

mooie ringen!