zaterdag 27 februari 2010
I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Marleen, Noor, Sarah , Fashion-Vanity and Eva. Thank you so much girls!
So, seven facts about me:
1. I play the piano for almost 6 years now.
2. I love to sneak around people I know and take photographs of them without them noticing. I'm convinced you get the most beautiful pictures that way.
3. When I was younger, I always wanted to have brown eyes, instead of blue eyes. Now I'm older I'm quite happy with my blue ones, haha.
4. I turn 17 in two days, can't wait! I think 1 March is a cool date to be born. Although a friend of mine celebrates his birthday the first of January. That's even cooler!
5. 2 years ago I barely had any male friends and I didn't enjoy being around boys all the time. But things changed and now I love being the only girl in a group xD
6. I like to attract attention, can't help it haha.
7. I hate walking en public with chill/sport trousers on. WHY would you walk around like that? It looks shabby, no one takes you serious while wearing them and.. argh. No. Just don't do it, please.
I'm not going to give it away to other bloggers, because almost everyone got one already xD It seems it's a really populair award haha!
Oh and I'm back from wintersport! It was really nice, but I'm glad to be home again :)
dinsdag 23 februari 2010
Hello there! My father brought his macbook so here I am with a quick update from South-Germany. We arrived here saturday afternoon. On sunday and monday the weather was really good, so we went skiing. At first I tried to snowboard but after falling down (x100) I decided that wasn't a thing for me xD
At night the sky is absolutely beautiful, you can see all the stars and it's SO quiet. Just you and your thoughts. Wish I could photograph the sky so you could see it.
The photographs above are both the view from the balcony of the house, it's so pretty, especially at morning and at night.
Now it's time to play cards with the family!
Have a great week!
vrijdag 19 februari 2010
Yesterday I went to a local pub to see Re#0dd and The Strike. I took my camera with me and it was so much fun! I love the third picture, so cute! My not-gay-gay-best-friend <3 haha!
Oh and tomorrow I'll be heading to the south of Germany, wintersport!
I'll try to update, but I can't make any promises hehe. Enjoy your holidays!
donderdag 18 februari 2010
dinsdag 16 februari 2010
I was going through my blog, and saw the tee-designs I made a while ago. I organized them in the DIY-category (so you can always find them back in the menu on the right).
And then I thought about the tee I made for a good friend of mine a few months ago - I never showed you a picture of it! So here it is. He's a big Manu Chao fan, so I bought textilemarkers and drew this image of an album on the tee :)
zondag 14 februari 2010
Wearing this cute new H&M dress.
This was a real music-weekend haha. Friday I went to a local pub to see Velvet Monk and the Canadian sing and songwriter Matthew de Zoete. Yesterday I went to Enschede to eat spareribs and see The Veils. They are really good live, it was beautiful.
I am also very busy with the Kunstbende (a yearly dutch contest with several categories, for example 'expo' and 'fashion') I'm in the fashion-competition with a friend. We designed 4 dresses and are now very busy sewing them. A lot of work!
vrijdag 12 februari 2010
I can't upload any pictures, because my dear brother has kidnapped the cardreader and he's asleep now.
So instead, I show you this cool topshop video. I always love their video's, so pretty! And the song is niceee. If you wonder which song it is: Plasticines - I could rob you.
maandag 8 februari 2010
Bought this brand new DKNY fragrance today. I love the bottle, it's so simple and elegant. Like a drop of water. And of course it smells delicious. I'm not a fan of the DKNY 'apple-fragrances', but this one is really different. Subtle, fresh, sweet a littlebit like soap.. and it reminds me of my grandmother in a way haha. It's too hard to describe a fragrance with words, just go to the store and smell it!
zaterdag 6 februari 2010
donderdag 4 februari 2010
Sunset and my room. My favourite part of the day to spend time in my room, everything looks so pretty then. Ahhh I've never wanted a warm summerday more than now :( It's cold and wet outside. Where are those spring- and summerdays, full of sun, icecream, happy people, bare legs, cute dresses and sandals? I want them back.