vrijdag 21 januari 2011

Create better things.



I'm in love with the pretty dogeared jewellery. Especially the deeper meaning behind the necklaces and bracelets are beautiful. Their jewellery would be such a nice gift to a good friend or a loved one, I LOVE it.
I'm thinking about asking the Infinite love-bracelet (the first one) for my birthday, as a reminder that I should always keep in mind that love is the most important thing in life. Make sure you spend time with your family and friends and always go after the things you love.

6 opmerkingen:

Nadia zei

Dat is echt een leuk kadootje voor een vriendin!

Jantine zei

Wauw!!

Joni zei

Ooh, die zijn prachtig! Vooral die 'fearless' vind ik erg mooi :)

Laura zei

Super mooi!
Waar kun je deze halen?

Laura zei

Oh, never mind :) Zie het al!

Vera Elisabeth zei

Heel mooi idd!