donderdag 10 februari 2011

It's a simple fact.





This is what I wore today!
School isn't really busy right now. I spend my day watching series, doing some homework and planning my sweet 18! I'm turning 18 next month (write down in your diary; 1 March! ;)) so I'm planning on throwing a awesome birthday party. Do you have any ideas for the dresscode? (I LOVE costume party's, as you can see here and here) I want something... sophisticated and chique. But it also have to be something easy so everyone can dress up. Hmm...

Tee H&M / necklace 3 Suisses / leopard shorts Topshop / flats Unisa

10 opmerkingen:

Miranda zei

Dit vind ik heel leuk :)

Julie zei

-Gypsy-party?
-Iets met een letter? De letter M bijvoorbeeld, dus alles wat met een M begint (Marilyn Monroe, Medusa, Mannelijk, Maf)
-opposite gender?

Lana. zei

Dat rokje is leuk :).

Raez zei

love your leopard skirt! and wow, is the snow already gone in the netherlands? i'm so jealous!

xx raez

Aniek zei

oe dit is echt super leuk!!

Nathalie zei

Echt een leuke outfit, die shorts zijn super!

ANewPairOfVintageBoots zei

Love this outfit! Would wear it myself (:

And for your party: maybe a 50s theme??

Cassie zei

Is dat een rokje of een short? In ieder geval is het suuuperleuk!
+ ideetje voor dresscode:
a touch of leopard print? :)

Eline Timmermans zei

That skirt is so adorable I always love something with leopard print!
xoxo, E.

fashion-minded.blogspot.com

DIY / The fashion building zei

Wauw, heel mooi!
En die ketting! Heb laatst een ketting en galaxy shirt bij 3suisses besteld, jammer dat ik deze toch niet mee heb besteld..