donderdag 5 mei 2011

You give me love, baby



This gorgeous colour has been in my stash for a few weeks now so I decided to give it a try. And wow, I love it! This fantastic coral/pink colour is my new favourite for summer. Can you imagine how good it will look on tanned skin?
And yeah, I've been wearing a lot of Rimmel nailpolishes lately haha. I can't help it, their colours are just too pretty! Everytime I walk by the Rimmel counter @ a drugstore I just want to buy more and more.

Rimmel Lycra PRO - Cocktail Passion (3 coats)

7 opmerkingen:

Tatjana zei

Wow, ik vind dit echt een prachtige kleur!

Lana. zei

Mooie kleur!

Suz zei

fris zomer kleurtje!

Fashiable zei

Wat een heerlijk kleurtje!

the dresscode zei

prachtige kleur zeg! ik heb zelf ook weer allemaal nieuwe kleurtjes van rimmel in geslagen :')

MEN. zei

Wat een heerlijk kleurtje, hij doet zijn naam eer aan, echt een cocktailish tintje!

Tess zei

Ik heb dit kleurtje ook, kan er uren naar kijken, hij is zo mooi! :)