zaterdag 6 augustus 2011

The sun is shining


Today was amazing! First I went to Apeldoorn with a friend to apply for a job at Lowlands.. and we got in! So excited!
Then I continued my journey to Amsterdam, to visit my friend Ka chun (who is staying there for a few weeks) First we went shopping for a bit, then we had this delicious meal at Wagamama and after that we met Laci Green (if you don't watch her videos, YOU SHOULD!) She is an absolute sweetheart and it was so much fun to meet her :)
When I was finally back in my hometown, I ran into some friends at our favourite pub so we drank some beers there. And to finish off, I went dancing in a club with my dance buddy Maaike and that was pretty awesome as well.

3 opmerkingen:

Dodo zei

Ziet er echt uit als een leuke dag! Biertje op het Leidseplein toch? :P

Suz zei

dat lijkt me een leuke baan ;)!

mooie foto's weer!

Jill. zei

Klinkt als een geslaagde dag!
Leuke foto's en shirt :)