woensdag 5 oktober 2011

You are the one



Ok, I don't what has gotten into me but wow.. Why am I not blogging anymore? Even my boyfriend started complaining about my absence as blogger. When that happens you know you have to start blogging again. Immediately.

So here I am! I'm doing fine, but I'm just not settled here enough to take outfit shots outside and make videos and take pictures. I don't know... I guess I'm not really inspired here. But I miss the blogging, the photographing, the fashion and I miss you!
School is going well, but sometimes it's tough to combine your schoolwork with cooking, cleaning, sports and your social life. First I had a mum to do all the cleaning and cooking :')

Enough with the talking about my boring school life.. let's talk fashion! I've fallen in love with several items (again) and it's so hard to choose!
The options:
- fancy black wedges which would look amazing with skinny jeans or a dress.
- Cute black loafers, very comfortable and hip.
- An amazing sleeveless shirt. And well... you know me: I LOVE CHECKED SHIRTS.
- Suuuuper pretty Mary janes, so cute!

Now I'm back in the blogging-game, I except you to be focused as well and help me the best you can: which one should I definitely choose? Which one you hate?

3 opmerkingen:

Dodo zei

Dat Topshop shirt vind ik wel erg bij je passen! En ik heb die Topshop pumps maar dan wel zonder bandje! Super mooi maar wel heeel hoog!

Oh en welkom terug! :) Ik moet hier ook nog steeds volledig op gang komen sinds ik best lange dagen maak :P

Robert zei

Ten zuiden van de Uithof (weet niet of jij daar les hebt) is een mooi natuurgebied waar het niet heel druk is. Misschien een idee voor outfitshoots?

Mirthe zei

Ik vind dat Topshop shirt wel erg mooi maar ik vind het minder dat het een hemd is. Ik denk dat als ik jou was ik voor de wedges zou gaan:) Volgens mij passen die suuuper goed bij al je outfits en ik vind het altijd mooier als je een hak (of een wedge hak) onder je jurkjes/rokjes/shortjes etc. hebt. Geeft net wat meer 'pit' in de outfit zeg maar.